In Loving Memory

Jake@River City

Tim was a great friend and a good guy. He got me my first interceptor pill.

He called me right before spring break to tank talk.. He was considering shuting

his tank down but I told him to let it be.

RIP Tim,

Nam Mo A Di Da Phat.

• Like 1

Well said ckvuy!

I wanted to upload some pictures of the ceremony for those that could not make it. It was a beautiful ceremony and amazing to see all the lives that Tim had blessed with his short time on this earth. You will be missed my friend. RIP.

20140319_163919_zpsvpecunjd.jpg

His RCA crew with his girlfriend

20140319_163724_zpsjqvvtsmp.jpg

His family

20140319_171940_zpsl00y7bkx.jpg

• Like 2

As to the generosity of this club, I am in awe of the giving nature of ARC and how quickly people responded and wanted to help. We have raised a little over $1,000 so far! I will wait for any last donations and also give the family some time to settle back to normal life and will present them with all of our donations sometime next week. Thank you all again for your generous support of his family during this difficult time! If anybody else would like to donate, please Paypal me at [email protected]. 100% of the donations go to Tim's family.

Also, from the conversations I have had with his family, his cousin will be taking over his tank and hoping to carry the torch for Tim with the reef tank. The gracious crew at RCA and I will be helping transition the tank and also help with the setup and maintenance to ensure their success. So all of us reefers will not have to worry about Tim's tank crashing from the lack of attention. His legacy can live on!

• Like 3

Tim helped me set up my Apex and we had many laughs over his bad water. I think we have shared killing many acros together. He was one friend I'll remember in my life and I was blessed to have met such a genuine soul. God bless you my friend.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I got some update pics from his cousin in Louisiana. Looks like Tim's tank will live on and the legacy can continue! River City Aquatics is graciously holding his livestock and corals until the cycle is completed and will be shipping them to him to put back in the tank.

He has some help from a LFS there in his area for setup

IMG_5004_zpsnclaswkd.jpg

Chocolate soup after the transfer to Louisiana

IMG_1419_zpsclolojgz.jpg

With rocks in place and LEDs mounted

IMG_5292_zpsoplbiuod.jpg

Closer shot

IMG_9744_zpsjxocymx2.jpg

Aquascaping

IMG_5735_zpso7s9ypgd.jpg

Rock with lots of sea fans that survived the journey

IMG_5737_zpslujkap8d.jpg

• Like 4

I believe some of Tim's family will be in attendance during the scholarship presentation. I'm sure they would love to hear some of the memories of Tim that we all have if anybody wanted to share with them.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Hey guys, this is tims brother tom just joined back into the reefer community to let you guys/gals know that, Tims tank is now back in austin if you guys want to go check it out I just set it up not knowing how to set up his apex at all, so bare with me as i relearn how to use the system! the tank has been up and running for about 2 weeks now!

Address is 3421 west William cannon

At the corner of the pet hospital and taco bell

Its inside my cousins family restaurant called "Me Con"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Hey Tom,

Glad the transfer of the tank back to Austin went well! Good to see you active back here on the forum. I'll have to come check it out one day when I'm on the other side of the river.

The good side? :)

Glad to see Tim's legacy is back in town.

Hey Tom,

Glad the transfer of the tank back to Austin went well! Good to see you active back here on the forum. I'll have to come check it out one day when I'm on the other side of the river.

Says the whole 5 of you down South. [emoji23]
  • Like 3

Hey Tom,

Says the whole 5 of you down South. [emoji23]

Yup yup, the only thing that survived were his fish and some other small corals and right now i have green hair algae growing that I don't really know how to get rid of.

9b527636f94a8d32ecdcfd35213bc4b2.jpg