Announcing the Mar 2014 Meeting

dapettit

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ill try and be there! I cant believe I just happened to be on a road trip the day of an arc meeting! Awsomeness! I will be visiting from El Paso so road trip frag gifts are welcome lol j/k.

I hope to be there. Wife and four kiddos might be a little too much to bombard eveyone with. Good thing my wife is totally into the tank, it makes it easier to slip away for the meeting.

I'm glad so many people can make it, even some driving in from as far away as El Paso. He must have heard all the rumors of how awesome our meetings are!

I just finished ordering 100 eggrolls and 60 springrolls for the party. Thanks James for bringing some liquid refreshments. If anybody else can help with drinks, that would be much appreciated.

I cleaned the front glass and primed all the fishes for their grand unveiling! Just like I taught you ladies... Single file...one at a time!

Looking forward to the meeting tomorrow at 3pm everyone! Remember, all guests get a free prize just for showing up, not to mention the usual door prizes that are given away. And Nikos Reef will have a frag tank setup with goodies as well as anyone who would like to bring frags to sell or give away to new members. Cheers!

-Ty

I'm glad so many people can make it, even some driving in from as far away as El Paso. He must have heard all the rumors of how awesome our meetings are!

I just finished ordering 100 eggrolls and 60 springrolls for the party. Thanks James for bringing some liquid refreshments. If anybody else can help with drinks, that would be much appreciated.

I cleaned the front glass and primed all the fishes for their grand unveiling! Just like I taught you ladies... Single file...one at a time!

Looking forward to the meeting tomorrow at 3pm everyone! Remember, all guests get a free prize just for showing up, not to mention the usual door prizes that are given away. And Nikos Reef will have a frag tank setup with goodies as well as anyone who would like to bring frags to sell or give away to new members. Cheers!

-Ty

What! I guess my 8' tank has been forgotten over the years! I got tenure here lol. I used to come down to the meetings from Killeen a few years back but was stationed in the dirt.... away from grass and salt both lol.

So sad not going to make the meeting. Hubby was admitted to the hospital earlier ... Will be trying to get some answers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so sorry to read this. I hope everything turns out okay.

WOW! What a turn out.

Kudos to Ty and Katy for hosting an awesome meeting. The talk on SPS dominant tanks was great. And what can I say about the egg rolls and spring rolls.

It was great seeing everybody at the meeting. I hope you new folks enjoyed yourselves too.

Again thanks Ty and Katy you are awesome.

FYI, the next meeting will be at KimP's in south Austin.

Archived