South Austin Start-up

LuckyMedic86

Welcome to the "south of the river" reef club.

lol do we get together and have a dancing(like sharks and jets), jelly fish throwing stand off with the "North of the River" club?

We're outnumbered but very scrappy.

I'd check out Build my led for lights, too. I think they have a lot more options when it comes to colors in the spectrum that may help your livestock.

Welcome back to the hobby and thank you for your continued service. I think all of us veterans and current service members should get together, coul dbe fun, could be crazy

I am with Planeden on the BMLs, I use them and I really like them

I appreciate the suggestions but I actually got THE MOST REDICULOUS deal on a brand spankin' new AI Sol (black) with the new remote and mounting hardware. I'm pretty excited about it!

Lucky,

I often visit the VA clinic on Metropolis. After four combat tours in Vietnam and Cambodia dealing with Khmer Rouge, I may be a little crusty. I salute you guys operating that clinic. Thank you for your continued service.

You mentioned using an HOB and keeping it simple. I am a dinasour on this forum that believes in simplistic natural systems. Come visit anytime. I have both AC 50 and 70 in operation and suggest you get the biggest one that will fit your tank. I am increasing my inside tank room and will be getting some AC 110. If it would help your cycle, you could pick up one of these smaller ones which are full of rubble and pods.

Enjoy the addiction.

Laissez la bonne temps roulee,

Patrick

Archived