ARC Field Trip to the Austin Aquarium 2/17/14

mFrame

Austin Aquarium Field Trip  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a reminder, if you plan to attend you MUST answer the poll above and post here. With this many people coming we'll be compiling an attendee list. If you're not on the list you risk not being let in.

Just a reminder, if you plan to attend you MUST answer the poll above and post here. With this many people coming we'll be compiling an attendee list. If you're not on the list you risk not being let in.

To clarify, we're looking at a max headcount of 80. I'll publish the list of who is confirmed shortly. If you're on the list, you're good. If not you can show up and we'll do our best to add you, anyone on the list who isn't there by 7 will forfeit their spot so we'll take alternates.

i signed up for 2 in the poll. did that put me on the list? i didn't think i need to comment about it.

Yes, you're on the list.

For everyone else, please check the updated first post in this thread. If you voted in the poll and are not shown, PM me or post here. Thanks!

I just noticed the time of 7-8:30pm. That's after hours right? Will the exhibits be open that late or is this an equipment viewing party?

This is an after hours equipment viewing tour. The exhibits and giftshop will not be open and the door will be locked at the start of the tour since they will only have a skeleton crew to accomodate us.

I would plan on arriving 15 minutes earlier in the parking lot so we can get the tour started on time for everyone's behalf.

Archived