screen names?

rockstarwiggle

• 2 weeks later...

LOL changed mine here and on RC (just made a new account >:0)

Basically had used Offshore on watch forums back in the day. From Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore series of watches. Watches have been my business for like 10 years now haha

Anyway... used to use nuxx on car forms since I was 19. Not sure why I stopped using it. But just decided to go back to that.

Thought Offshore might sound like I work offshore or something lol

nuxx came from the song "Born Slippy nuxx" by Underworld from a long time ago when I used to really be into electronic music. Really liked the word nuxx for some reason lol

• 1 year later...

Switched to my real name, because, well, I'm boring like that. On RC my wife and I share "Zepplin" because 1. We're stupid and misspelled Zeppelin. And 2. We had a porcupine puffer in our old tank, and he was a little blimp. Decided not to use that here because we probably won't get a puffer this time. We saw them in the ocean too many times and felt like they're just too smart and beautiful to be in a glass box. (I'm still secretly trying to convince her to go for it, shhh).

https://youtu.be/PXczLUS1w40

Born Slippy nuxx is awesome by the way. Underworld is fantastic music to program to.

I'll keep working on the those million dollar listings... TeslaTy does have a ring to it... but do I detect a hint of feminine tone to it? I'll give myself until the end of the weekend to come up with a new screen name.

I think F350KingRanchTY kills the femininity smile.png

With a truck like that it should be getoutofthewayTy, whocaresabouttheenvironmentTy, notearthfriendlyTy to name a few lol. Seriously though that truck would be AWESOME!!!!!!!!! punk.gif

• Like 2

My screen name was pretty straight forward my first name is Mike and my wifes name is Danielle and a salt water tank. Also the mad part covers your mental state when dealing with the ups and downs of this hobby.

• Like 3

I've always liked your name. You could be a super villain in a comic book about reefing!

SuperReef, volume 1

Madsald strikes again! What will our hero do!?

On a not so ordinary day, in a city near you, Jenny Reefkeeper prepares for a daunting task...

-BOOM-

-Front Door Explodes Open-

Madsalt:

Not so fast! Everyone knows you can't do a water change without adding "supplements!"

*Holds up a bottle of copper*

What will Jenny do!?

Hero:

My reefer sense is tingling! Another fish store must be trying to sell 100 hermit crabs to an unsuspecting newbie! What store would be open at this time of morning? It must be Madsalt!

• Like 1

Born Slippy nuxx is awesome by the way. Underworld is fantastic music to program to.

LOL yeah... when I was younger it seemed to really help with coding, well those type of artists in general.

Now I do most of my work during the work day, so mostly the news in on and later in the day I'll put some music on.

just like most people. i changed from ongmat, (means honey bee in english) which i hated when i got stinged, to viet's pride70. if i put first 2 letters together, thats my innitial, also i am proud of where i am from, that's how i came up with that name...

nothing fancy at all....

Vu.

Well.. Uhh, my name is Makena.. And I own a 1995 Mustang GT. So I guess my name is similar to Ty's lol

I see that both Makena and I have the creativity of a block of wood when it comes to screen names. [emoji30]
Pahaha well at least I still have my car but itll be 9 more years till im on your level of 'ownership'

• 3 weeks later...

Loved my Rockstarwiggle screen name, but thought it was time to change since this hobby is getting serious for megrin.png . Although I may go back some day!!! dunno....dribble.gif

I liked the old name and the story behind it but I understand needing the name change. I may be upon one myself soon too.
  • Like 1

Loved my Rockstarwiggle screen name, but thought it was time to change since this hobby is getting serious for megrin.png . Although I may go back some day!!! dunno....dribble.gif

Nooooooooooooooo........... my daughter even named her clown after you lol! ! She is quite the little reefer!! Glad you have it on the back burner! ! [emoji5]
  • Like 1

Nooooooooooooooo........... my daughter even named her clown after you lol! ! She is quite the little reefer!! Glad you have it on the back burner! ! [emoji5]

haha. funny. well I am honored! maybe Ill make it my weekend name!!! so rockstarwiggle during the week and The Live Rock by weekend! punk.gif Every now and then!!!

• Like 1

I liked the old name and the story behind it but I understand needing the name change. I may be upon one myself soon too.

thanks Ty. Yeah my screen name grew on me!