screen names?

rockstarwiggle

So i recently exposed how I derived my screen name. Rockstarwiggle. It was pretty much a last minute......uh what do I choose!!! It is could be a life altering choice.!?doh.gifthumbsdown.gifwhistle.gifdribble.gif ....who knows!!!

So what was your inspiration for your screen name!?!? My daughter named our first clown fish....rockstarwiggle because the way it moved its tail!!

How about you?

I owned two different Jeep Wranglers for about 14 years... oh, and my name is Ty. doh.gif

I've been contemplating a screen name change since I sold the Jeep early last year. Rav4Ty doesn't just quite have the same ring....

Need to get a Tesla or something else cool sounding. LotusTy in the works...? Definitely worth getting an awesome car so you can change your screen name.

• Like 1

I typically forget my screen names so I went for the easy route. It makes it easy when I meet people from the club. I don't have to introduce myself as something crazy like, " Hi my name is Purple Fishy Pants. NIce to meet you!"

Oh, you're PFP?!?! Nice to meet you man! poke.gif

• Like 1

i'm dennis and i'm a airplane guy, so airplane dennis. although, a few people here seem to think my name is don. or that i'm the mob boss of planes. or some autocorrect takes over and makes me planedon.

So i recently exposed how I derived my screen name. Rockstarwiggle. It was pretty much a last minute......uh what do I choose!!! It is could be a life altering choice.!?doh.gifthumbsdown.gifwhistle.gifdribble.gif ....who knows!!!

So what was your inspiration for your screen name!?!? My daughter named our first clown fish....rockstarwiggle because the way it moved its tail!!

How about you?

so, you shake your tail like a clownfish?

I'll keep working on the those million dollar listings... TeslaTy does have a ring to it... but do I detect a hint of feminine tone to it? I'll give myself until the end of the weekend to come up with a new screen name.

ha, if you get a tesla you would get one client to the house rather quickly, but it would have to be really close to the starting point. also, tesla, the coil person, was a guy. but i suppose it could be mistaken for a french girl "tes la'ty".

I typically forget my screen names so I went for the easy route. It makes it easy when I meet people from the club. I don't have to introduce myself as something crazy like, " Hi my name is Purple Fishy Pants. NIce to meet you!"

Oh, you're PFP?!?! Nice to meet you man! poke.gif

Just when you thought you knew me! I'm actually thinking of changing it to something more up to date like Blue and Sticky 150. What'cha think?

I'll keep working on the those million dollar listings... TeslaTy does have a ring to it... but do I detect a hint of feminine tone to it? I'll give myself until the end of the weekend to come up with a new screen name.

I think F350KingRanchTY kills the femininity :)

• Like 3