Hosts needed for meetings - 1st quarter

dapettit

With the new year upon us, ARC needs volunteer hosts/hostesses for the first quarter of 2014. This is the easiest quarter as 2 out of 4 months have been scheduled. If you are interested in being a host/hostess please let me know through this post.

Thanks, ARC see is nothing without its members!

January 18 (Saturday) - discussion thread Topic: How to photograph your reef tank

February 16 (Sunday) - @ BSrock's

March 15 (Saturday) - @ JeeperTy's

April 20 (Sunday) - @ KimP's

I can host whichever month KimP doesn't do. Maybe I can discuss how to upgrade your tank and move livestock over (successfully or unsuccessfully... tbd).

Hopefully the new tank will be up and running by then and not covered in cyano or hair algae.

I can host whichever month KimP doesn't do. Maybe I can discuss how to upgrade your tank and move livestock over (successfully or unsuccessfully... tbd).

Hopefully the new tank will be up and running by then and not covered in cyano or hair algae.

Thanks Ty. Once Kim lets me know I will put you down for the other month.

Dave-

Looks like Marcj

• 2 months later...

Archived