Wet Acrylic V2 product line - Seahorse Trough, Master Fragger 32 hole +more

Mr Cob

Introducing our version 2 line of Wet Acrylic frag racks...

Wet Acrylic 9 hole Magnetic Frag Rack V2 - $29.95 (2 avail, 1 pending)

(solid up to 1/2" tanks!)

10827637715_0b8346901e_z.jpg

10827950403_9f2ffc4082_z.jpg

Wet Acrylic Seahorse Trough V2 - $34.95 (2 avail, 1 pending)

10827632525_b40b098f15_z.jpg

10827945273_3d9b4aa1d6_z.jpg

Wet Acrylic Softy Rubble Box V2 - $29.95 (2 avail, both pending) - NOW ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS

10827635495_32b3b11f28_z.jpg

10827794694_30afbf175d_z.jpg

Wet Acrylic Custom NANO 9 hole Magnetic Frag Rack V2 - $24.95 (1 avail *PENDING*) - NOW ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS

(solid up to 1/2" tanks)

10827798394_42335ca84a_z.jpg

Wet Acrylic Custom Master Fragger 32 hole Magnetic Frag Rack V2 - $59.95 (1 avail *PENDING*) - NOW ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS

(solid up to 3/4" tanks)

10827953533_ea2a9ca977_z.jpg

What's special about these Wet Acrylic V2 racks? Well, for starters they have a sleek design utilizing smoked acrylic and the magnets are completely hidden in solid black acrylic. The magnets are encased in acrylic which will keep them free from the water which means... NO RUST! Our racks are the only racks on the market that hold solid on up to 1/2" (single magnetic sets) and 3/4" (dual magnetic sets) tanks!

MADE IN AMERICA

other V2 products:

Wet Acrylic Big System Corner Magnetic Frag Rack V2 - $49.95 (2 avail, 1 pending)

Wet Acrylic 16 hole Magnetic Frag Rack V2 - $39.95 (2 avail)

*VENDORS contact us to set up a wholesale account and start stocking the Wet Acrylic V2 line - the best racks on the market!

Hey Mike, the trough was designed for Seahorses, making it easier to spot feed them. The trough provides a place for the food to sit while slow and docile fish/seahorses have a chance to get to it. The hitch gives the seahorse a place to attach their tail to while they feed.

Many customers have reported using the Wet Acrylic Seahorse trough for other fish such as mandarins... but even more have reported using the softy box for the same effort.

The softy rubble box is larger and will provide more protection against currents and might be a better option for community tanks...but the trough is just cool. : )

My mandarins are in a tank to themselves so the trough works fine as I also turn the pumps off. The hitch from the seahorse trough seems to get in their way a bit and sometimes they have difficulty swimming through it... but they eventually get it. I do prefer the size of the trough for feeding my mandarins. The rubble box is kind of big.

The magnets really help in giving some flexibility on how both products are used.

Sent from my HTC VIVID using Tapatalk

If anyone is interested in the black acrylic encased magnetic bars for your own DIY projects, they are $8.95 each.

Each bar may be used as a wet or dry side.

One set holds on up to 1/2" tanks and two sets used in the same application will hold on up to 3/4" tanks.

• 1 month later...

Still have a rubble box and two seahorse troughs in stock. Accepting orders on all wet acrylic products.

Also accepting custom orders on sumps, racks and all of your acrylic needs.

We can also contract out wood stands, canopies etc.

• 3 months later...

Will be delivering to S. Austin tomorrow from 2-3pm. Have 2 x 32 hole magnetic racks available, 2 x corner racks and a seahorse trough if anyone is interested.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Brought 2 wet acrylic corner racks with me, a softy box and 2 x 32 hole racks in case anyone is interested....Delivery is from 2-3pm today in the walmart parking lot behind the Starbuck's off 35 and slaughter ln.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Archived