My first "Human Aquarium" tank build!

I really just wanted to become a part of the house by covering myself in its building materials. Luckily I've moved this tank so many times in the past year it should be a breeze only having to move it within the house thumbsup.gif

This guy was covered head to toe in grout when I saw him! True dedication! It was looking pretty awesome already and really opened up the living room. I don't envy you having to move that tank Gig'em!

Thanks everyone! I hope to get the rest of the tiles set tonight and then grout tonight or tomorrow. Pics to follow

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been a very long time since I last posted any updates on the house that Ty helped me buy almost a year ago now. (Happy almost 1 year anniversary Ty!) Lots of projects have been completed in the past year including: Replacing half the floor with tile, replacing the front door, re-landscaping, amending the lawn, installing a ceiling fan, making a flagstone path, repainting the walls, repainting the cabinets, replacing the baseboards, and now working on insulating the attic and garage. I never thought home ownership would be so enjoyable at this rate of manual labor rolleyes.gif

Here are some updated pics:

Front yard before

IMG_0081-1.jpg

Front yard earlier this spring

IMG_0360.jpg

Front yard yesterday

IMG_1551.jpg

IMG_1550.jpg

I'm pretty sure these pictures are photoshopped! There's no way those flowers are that red! And those growth shots barely show any encrusting!

Joking aside, the house is looking great! Thanks for the update bud! This is a part of the new career I enjoy the most... seeing how everyone makes their new house their own slice of paradise.

Sent via Tapatalk

Archived