ARC 2013 Christmas Party @ The Fish Gallery

mFrame

ok.. so, I retract my earlier statement and I will be there with my son.. and a significant other.. Posted Image

I suppose I'll bring the camera too.. 

i would consider your awesome camera a "significant other"

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

A big thank you to Mike and staff for the excellent meeting/party!

Also another big thank you to Fish Gallery for hosting the event! Our sponsors are awesome, and having a venue like this was very nice, roomy, and lots of great stuff to look at.

Yes, thanks everyone. It was nice to turn some of you forum people into real people.

Gah.. how did I not meet up with you at the meeting to talk face-to-face?

I'm kinda shy. I'm usually found on the outskirts thinking "hmmm, I wonder if I should go talk to people".

dennis is a shape shifter

I spent most of the meeting in the big tank as a silver dollar.

As a post-party wrap up and a fine opportunity to reflect on 2013, I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you to a whole host of people!

First, thanks to the staff here for all the help and support they've provided throughout the year! Thanks especially to Dave and Robin for all the hard work they do to make our monthly meetings and events happen. Thanks to our mods Mitch and Robb (and sometimes James and Andrew) for their help maintaining the forums, and to Jake and Kevin for making us and the site look good. Thanks to our sponsors for supporting the club, providing great meeting places, and for providing excellent door prizes like the Rod's Food, Reef Nutrition, and Build My LED fixture and products that were given away at the party. Thanks to my wife for tolerating my time away from our family when I'm dealing with the club and my "hobby". Oh, and a special thanks to RJohn (Santa) for his special appearance at the party!

But finally and most importantly, thanks to all of you the ARC members. This club is nothing without you, and it's because of you that the staff and I continue to spend our time and energy on the infrastructure. Every time we have an event I've gotten compliments from our hosts (Sea World, Local Fish Stores, C4 host sites, Meeting hosts) about how great you've all been. They never hesitate to ask us back and that's a compliment to everyone here who participates. Likewise I'm constantly hearing from other users how helpful and friendly you all are, and that's a testament to not only the hobby but to our club. Thanks to everyone and I hope that you all enjoy the holiday season!

Archived