Announcing the September 2013 ARC Meeting

mFrame

Thanks to Jake and the crew at River City Aquatics for offering to host our September ARC meeting!

The Details:

Saturday September 21 at NOON

12108 Roxie Dr Austin, TX 78729

(512) 219-7200

With door prizes and a special giveaway by Jake and the gang at River City Aquatics!
RSVP appreciated

All are welcomed, bring the family and friends. There will be some door prizes as well.

Premium Membership cards will be available too. Please see Robin Pettit for your card.

If you would like to bring food or drinks please send me dapettit a PM.

Please reply to this thread if you are planning to attend.

How long do these usually last? I am flying in from Florida that day about 4:00, I did go to the RCA get together last Friday, but I was in and out pretty quick buying goodies to setup the aquarium, didn't get to mingle.

How long do these usually last? I am flying in from Florida that day about 4:00, I did go to the RCA get together last Friday, but I was in and out pretty quick buying goodies to setup the aquarium, didn't get to mingle.

Usually no more than 2 hours, just depends on turnout.

I should be able to make this one, though I may be a little late. If I upgrade my membership today, can I pick up my card at the meeting?

Yes, membership cards will be available for pickup as well as new memberships or renewals there on site.

Noob question- If I were to bring a few frags to give away/trade at the meeting, what would be the best/easiest way to bring them (bucket, baggies, tank...)? I'm not even 100% sure I'll have anything, but I've got some anthelia and Kenya trees that need trimming (ha ha). This is my first meeting, excited to meet some of you.

Noob question- If I were to bring a few frags to give away/trade at the meeting, what would be the best/easiest way to bring them (bucket, baggies, tank...)? I'm not even 100% sure I'll have anything, but I've got some anthelia and Kenya trees that need trimming (ha ha). This is my first meeting, excited to meet some of you.

Would that even be acceptable at this particular meeting since its at RCA?

Would that even be acceptable at this particular meeting since its at RCA?

Yes, but thank you for asking as some stores prefer not to do this. Jake has said he's fine with it.

If you package them in individual baggies (with sufficient water to keep them alive for a few hours) you can pass them to me when you get there. I keep a cooler of "starter frags" for our newbies and will be happy to hold them and distribute them at the end of the meeting.

Archived