Reward: Break In Attempt at RCA

RCA is offering a $250 reward for information leading to the conviction of the individual seen in the following photos. Mr. Slick here decided to try shopping at RCA Saturday, the 20th, at 11 pm with his hammer. We are a small business ran by a tightly knit crew. Several of the employees here have spouses and children whose livelihoods rely on the prosperity of the business. Jake and his wife, the owners, alone have a litter of children. These kids eat a lot, and poop in a lot of diapers. That ain't cheap. So when peeps like Slick decide to swing hammers at doors, it tends to rub some people the wrong way. When our property gets damaged, working people like Jake have to pay for repairs. When Jake thinks about all those chicken dinners his litter of kids missed out on because of those repairs, he gets angry. When Jake gets angry, he goes tribal Filipino and wants to cook vandals with adobo seasoning and rice. Please stop swinging hammers at our doors so Jake doesn't go tribal Filipino. His cooking sucks anyways.

998416_10151744009574586_1459402662_n.jp

971384_10151744009449586_673817743_n.jpg

61617_10151744009544586_1413907168_n.jpg

1004893_10151744009444586_190245511_n.jp

Any info on the identity would be greatly appreciated. Please contact the store direct (512) 219-7200 or PM. Thanks.

I'm assuming you have the police involved, but check past security tapes. This guy's walking through the parking lot with a hammer. Pretty obvious he knew where he was going.

What the hell was his plan here? He walked in with a hammer, what the hell are you going to be able to lift that you're going to be able to fence? Anyone in the community here knows your idiot face now. AND HE'S WEARING A CAMO VISOR.

I don't think he was interested in corals since he's staking out the place. It looks to be an attempted smash and grab and he would of probably checked the register first then grab anything nearby that would of looked valuable. If he wanted corals then you would of seen him carrying a cooler.

+1 to meth addict.

Jake if you need some bars LMK, i can get a door built.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Jermey, I will be happy to help contribute to the cost of bars if Jake want them. Or contribute to the repairs. Want be much but every little bits helps. Jake has done a lot of things for us LMK.

Archived