Announcing the July ARC Meeting

dapettit

Yes, there really is a meeting next week. . .

Ryan Albert Donovan, aka Capt. Obvious, has volunteered to host the meeting at his home in Round Rock.

RSVP appreciated

All are welcomed, bring the family. There will be some door prizes as well.

Premium Membership cards will be available too. Please see Robin Pettit for your card.

If you would like to bring food or drinks please send me dapettit a PM.

Please reply to this thread if you are planning to attend.

FWIW, I'm also bringing Patrick (Subsea) with me.

I will bring some Red Ogo Chevichee. Also to give away will be some display quality red macroalgae. Gracilaria Hayi can be kept in tanks with tangs and rabbits.

Patrick

Thank You! Carol and Ryan, loved those little quiches! (But Dave Pettet got more than me! grin.png ) And thank you Teresa for bringing your wonderful banana nut bread! Good to see everybody there!

Thank you for opening up your home to ARC family. You guys put on the Ritz. When I found myself next to the food table during Dave's talk, I sat down next to the strawberries. After eating almost a third, I had to walk away from the table.

Ryan,

Your tank is some kind of awesome. I really like what you did with the Tonga Branch. Very impressive display. While it is massive, it is also open for good flow thru circulation. Very nice. However, what you have under the tank was more impressive for me. As an instrumentation engineer and subsea engineer on deep water blowout preventers, I am always intrigued by innovative and clever thinking. Linking the lights storm mode to be in sync with the tempest mode of your pumps requires additional props in your tank. I am sure that you will find other adventures for your tank.

I also thank you for schooling Chip and I on details of the chemistry of zeolite and biopellets. The technology is well documented, I salute you to your attention to detail.

Laissez la bonne temps roulez,

Patrick

Yep, I, too came away from this meeting mightily impressed! Ryan, you command of remote control of your tank is just awesome! And what a gorgeous tank you have, not to mention wonderful wife and hospitality.

Thanks for inviting us into your home. I hope it's not the last time we meet up!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Well I can't top these eloquent speakers. Carolyn thank you for sharing your talent with us. Your harp playing was beautiful. Ryan, thanks for the auto top off build. You excided my expectations,

Finally thanks for taking the time to create such a bountiful luncheon. And yes Tim, the quiche was excellent!

Thanks again for your hospitality.

Dave & R0bin-

Archived