Announcing the May Meeting

dapettit

I originally wasn't going to be able to make it but luck would have it that my wife's cousin is having a pool party at the community pool in the same subdivision which is walking distance to the meeting

James,

Thanks for hosting the meeting. The discussion concerning setting up a new tank and the input from the group was very interesting.
Your tank looks great. There were a lot of new faces. Thanks everyone who attended.

Thanks again,

Dave-

Thanks for hosting James. The first thing I did when I got home was eye a wall I could bust out but I don't see it happening unless I miraculously got another tank which I don't see happening in the next 3 years.

Thanks for hosting James. The first thing I did when I got home was eye a wall I could bust out but I don't see it happening unless I miraculously got another tank which I don't see happening in the next 3 years.

thats funny...so did i...i found two actually...need to look and see if there load bearing though

LOL...what have I started????

It was actually much easier than I expected. i did all of the work myself except the framework around the front. I wanted to make sure at least that side looked professional.

lol...im an ("ex") contractor so id be pretty easy for me as ive got the stuff needed on hand from little side jobs...problem is...im gunna need that room for a kid one of these days so i think its alittle far fetched right now lol

Archived