Announcing the May Meeting

dapettit

James, aka Jimbo662, has volunteered to host the May Meeting, at his home.

The details:

Saturday, May 18, at 3 pm

James will the do's and don'ts of setting up a new tank by using his setup as an example. We will also open up the floor for suggestions of what could be done differently.

As always we will have door prizes!

All are welcomed, bring the family. There will be some door prizes as well.

Premium Membership cards will be available too. Please see Robin Pettit for your card.

If you would like to bring food or drinks please send me dapettit a PM.

Please reply to this thread if you are planning to attend.

is this open to anyone on the forum or just the premium members? id like to come but im one of the new guys and unsure how all this works...ill be coming from College Station and probably bringing my family...is there stuff or a place for kids or is that a bad idea?

There's not anything to keep the kids occupied...they can play in the back yard...and maybe help with some of the gardening! :-)

The street may get a little crowded. I'm 4 houses from the intersection of a wider street so there'll be plenty of parking on Holbrooke St.

James

is this open to anyone on the forum or just the premium members? id like to come but im one of the new guys and unsure how all this works...ill be coming from College Station and probably bringing my family...is there stuff or a place for kids or is that a bad idea?

Come one come all!

Is this just a meeting or is there frags and whatnot for sale?

It's a meeting with our host, Jimbo662 talking about setting up a new tank. As always, feel free to bring frags to give away, trade, or sell. I usually bring some free "newbie" corals for those starting out. We'll also have door prizes including Seachem coral dip and some Reef Buddies from Mr. Cob's corals.

• 2 weeks later...

I was planning on making it until I was given a free ticket to the v8 supercar race on Sat. I had to make a really tough decision and have decided to go to the race. Can someone take pictures for me?

I was planning on making it until I was given a free ticket to the v8 supercar race on Sat. I had to make a really tough decision and have decided to go to the race. Can someone take pictures for me?

Your staff... The staff photographer you gotta take pics of the meeting and 750 move! Lol

hey whats going on with the 750 move anyways?...did you decide on a time...i can come into town early if you need me too...were still trying to decide when to leave college station so let me know

The move will be after the meeting. We will go from the meeting to the move site.

im excited!...is there gunna be somewhere for the kids to hang out? ive got three little girls i was planning on bringing

Kids are welcome at the meetings, I'll leave it to the host to tell us if he has anywhere special for them

Archived