Announcing the February 2013 ARC Meeting

mFrame

The details:

Saturday February 16 at 3 pm

Our topic will be: Upgrading your tank. I'll be discussing my recent upgrade from a 90g to a 226g. We'll cover tank design, cabinetry, lighting, rock work, equipment, and lighting.

All are welcome, bring the family. We'll have movies or tv on for the kids, as well as door prizes for the adults.

Premium Membership cards will be available for pickup too.

If you would like to bring food or drinks please send me mframe a PM.

Please reply to this thread with a headcount if you are planning to attend.

Man I would love to come see ur tank mike but that is way south

Hey.. If I can make it.. You can make it... and I live in Leander... and if that is way too South, then you should be able to make it to my place next month.. ;)

Thanks for hosting Mike! I had such a fun time, your tank is amazing, and the food spread sure hit the spot. It was great to see the steps taken to switch over tanks. That was sure an impressive upgrade!

Great setup Mike. I'll get the photos posted as soon as I can.

To everyone else here on ARC.. It is amazing that every time we have a meeting up North the complaints we hear about not having meetings down South, yet every time we have a meeting down South, the only people that show up are the people that live up North. To the credit of the 2 people that showed up that live in South Austin.. Thanks for showing up! For Next months meeting that will be held at my place in Leander... I don't want to see a single post about it being too far North to show up.. Rant over.. :)

Great setup Mike. I'll get the photos posted as soon as I can.

To everyone else here on ARC.. It is amazing that every time we have a meeting up North the complaints we hear about not having meetings down South, yet every time we have a meeting down South, the only people that show up are the people that live up North. To the credit of the 2 people that showed up that live in South Austin.. Thanks for showing up! For Next months meeting that will be held at my place in Leander... I don't want to see a single post about it being too far North to show up.. Rant over.. smile.png

Can you pick me up again?

Carpool FTW

Archived