Pinned Topic - Report/Follow ARC site issues HERE

The edit bar isn't showing up on my ipad2 when trying to post. So I can't post photos, irks, or alter text. Help please?

This is in safari. I can't stand the new tapatalk so it's not on my ipad.

Can any ipad users running safari confirm? I don't have the browser or device to troubleshoot.

Looks like Sherita can confirm in this thread.

Sorry, to be clear, I was asking if someone besides Sherita can confirm the issue.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey guys.........I can't update my signature. The edit bar is grayed out, and if I try to type in something it doesn't do anything. Help, please?

Details? Browser version, platform (mac, pc, ipad, phone). Have you tried it from multiple machines/browsers?

I can't post pics cause tapatalk says I'm not signed in. When I try to sign it it says I'm already signed in. Any ideas?

I'd first comb the Tapatalk forum and see if that's a known issue with them. Sadly I have little control over Tapatalk related bugs, though I did get an email that there is a new version of the Tapatalk plugin out. I will try to update that before this weekend.

With most Tapatalk issues it is recommended to uninstall and reinstall the app on your device when you get such issues.

Hey guys.........I can't update my signature. The edit bar is grayed out, and if I try to type in something it doesn't do anything. Help, please?

Details? Browser version, platform (mac, pc, ipad, phone). Have you tried it from multiple machines/browsers?

Tried on my laptop Windows 7, latest version of firefox, and on my ipad/safari that was just updated. I get the same result from both machines.

Tried on my laptop Windows 7, latest version of firefox, and on my ipad/safari that was just updated. I get the same result from both machines.

Thanks Sherita, the screenshot helped. This is a known issue with the software and some settings that get cached on your machine locally. Can you try following these directions to resolve it and let us know how it works for you?

http://www.invisionpower.com/support/kb/_/editor-toolbar-not-loading-php-error-in-editor-popups-malformatted-r15

After the upgrade to IP.Board 3.4 there's a possibility that the editor may have a PHP error in it, or have the toolbar grayed out. This is not a bug in IP.Board 3.4.

This is happening because in IP.Board 3.4 the editor got an overhaul. This involved changes in many IPS Editor Javascript files, which your users browsers may have cached. As a result the editor may be grayed out, or there may be a php error in the editor.

To fix this issue, please have your users (and yourself) clear their browser cache, and perform a hard refresh (CTRL+F5 / CMD+R for Mac) on your community.

Google has a great guide which you can link your users to on how to clear your browser cache, here:http://support.googl...en&answer=32050

Windows Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari or Opera

Review and follow the instructions provided by your browser:

Windows Internet Explorer

Mozilla Firefox

Apple Safari

Opera

Details and alternatives

Effect of clearing cache and cookies: Keep in mind that clearing your cache and cookies erases your settings for websites. Here are some examples:

If you opted to have sites remember your username and password, they will be cleared from your browser's memory when you clear cache and cookies, and you'll have to sign in again.

Websites might load a little slower because all of the images and content pieces have to be loaded from scratch.

The tips above are something that should be done on a regular basis anyway to keep your computer running efficiently, it's easy to do.

I can't post pics cause tapatalk says I'm not signed in. When I try to sign it it says I'm already signed in. Any ideas?

I'd first comb the Tapatalk forum and see if that's a known issue with them. Sadly I have little control over Tapatalk related bugs, though I did get an email that there is a new version of the Tapatalk plugin out. I will try to update that before this weekend.

With most Tapatalk issues it is recommended to uninstall and reinstall the app on your device when you get such issues.

Latest version of Tapatalk has been installed.

• Like 1

So, I was using the darker forum theme until today. Now I'm back on the standard theme/skin. Not by my doing, it just reverted for some reason.

Now I can't seem to find where to switch it back. Is the alternate skin/theme still an option? Not a big deal if it isn't, just wondering.

So, I was using the darker forum theme until today. Now I'm back on the standard theme/skin. Not by my doing, it just reverted for some reason.

Now I can't seem to find where to switch it back. Is the alternate skin/theme still an option? Not a big deal if it isn't, just wondering.

At the bottom of the site is a "Change Theme" link. I have seen the theme revert when I have logged into the mobile version of the site and changed the theme from there.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, I've got another new and aggravating problem. I tried to go to the ARC store to buy my C4 ticket, it says "you are not allowed to purchase that". What gives, cause I know that ain't right, LOL. That shows up when I go to the C4 page in news and updates, then try to click on the link to go to the ARC store. A little help, please?

Hey guys, I've got another new and aggravating problem. I tried to go to the ARC store to buy my C4 ticket, it says "you are not allowed to purchase that". What gives, cause I know that ain't right, LOL. That shows up when I go to the C4 page in news and updates, then try to click on the link to go to the ARC store. A little help, please?

At what point does it give you that error? When you try adding the ticket to the cart? Or when you try to check out?

I go to this page

http://www.austinreefclub.com/topic/29589-big-news-capital-city-coral-corral-2014-is-a-go/

scroll down to where it says:

Tickets are available to Premium Members in the ARC store here

click on the "here" which is supposed to be a link to the ARC store, but instead of the store the page says:

Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

You are not allowed to purchase that item

• 1 month later...

This just happened on my last post. After writing a new topic and hitting post, it never redirected just sat waiting the whole time. I waited several minutes and opened a new window and the post was successful, but if people are hitting post multiple times, it would probably account for the double and triple posts I've been seeing.

Edit, it's happening when I reply to an existing post as well. The green status indicator just keeps spinning and the post doesn't appear until I refresh the page. This isn't happening when just editing an existing post.

This just happened on my last post. After writing a new topic and hitting post, it never redirected just sat waiting the whole time. I waited several minutes and opened a new window and the post was successful, but if people are hitting post multiple times, it would probably account for the double and triple posts I've been seeing.

Edit, it's happening when I reply to an existing post as well. The green status indicator just keeps spinning and the post doesn't appear until I refresh the page. This isn't happening when just editing an existing post.

Can you provide details of which OS and browser you're using? We might be able to start to identify the pattern. Thanks.