Pinned Topic - Report/Follow ARC site issues HERE

weird thing I noticed, which isnt a bad thing. As a regular member I can only "like" so many posts per day, however once I reach that limit I can still go onto tapatalk with my phone and continue to like posts that I like.

I would hope this doesnt get changed since its not hurting anything but just thought I'd share.

You really should be getting a kickback from Tapatalk.... biggrin.png

Fixed your post ;) but seriously, dont change it? I like to be able to like the posts that are helpful in my mind :P

I've got

weird thing I noticed, which isnt a bad thing. As a regular member I can only "like" so many posts per day, however once I reach that limit I can still go onto tapatalk with my phone and continue to like posts that I like.

I would hope this doesnt get changed since its not hurting anything but just thought I'd share.

You really should be getting a kickback from Tapatalk.... biggrin.png

Fixed your post wink.png but seriously, dont change it? I like to be able to like the posts that are helpful in my mind tongue.png

No intention to change it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Tapatalk users please take note:

We're having an ongoing issue with posts by Tapatalk users displaying <br /> strings instead of line breaks.

Taptalk has said that any members using Tapatalk should uninstall and reinstall the app from their smartphone or tablet. This should fix the linebreaks in the posts.

Thanks!

Mike

Tapatalk users please take note:

We're having an ongoing issue with posts by Tapatalk users displaying <br /> strings instead of line breaks.

Taptalk has said that any members using Tapatalk should uninstall and reinstall the app from their smartphone or tablet. This should fix the linebreaks in the posts.

Thanks!

Mike

Thanks! I'll do that. It's been driving me crazy!

• 3 weeks later...

Is the edit post link now removed after a certain period of time? I went back to edit one of my tank builds and can no longer update the original post. I was previously using it for a chronological progression of the tank.

• Like 1

Is the edit post link now removed after a certain period of time? I went back to edit one of my tank builds and can no longer update the original post. I was previously using it for a chronological progression of the tank.

Fixed

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1368991430.110036.jpg

Can not send PM's in tapatalk...

Victoly had this issue the other day but then it resolved for him. Tapatalk has been updated to the lastest version and shows as working (http://www.austinreefclub.com/mobiquo/push.php) as well as I can send/receive from my phone using it. Can you reboot your phone, if that doesn't work, try re-installing your app and let me know what you see.

I can respond to PM's but not initiate anything new - tried to send a new one to you Mike - I've re-installed software and re-booted. Cv67stang says he is having the same problem in George's garage sale post.

I can too, it comes and goes

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

I've uninstalled and re-installed the Tapatalk plugin. Please let me know if you continue to have issues.

Ok, this is amusing.

I tried to comment on a status update for someone. When I clicked on comment, it took me to my profile page. I tried twice, with the same results.

I already know who I am shifty.gif

Ok, this is amusing.

I tried to comment on a status update for someone. When I clicked on comment, it took me to my profile page. I tried twice, with the same results.

I already know who I am shifty.gif

maybe it wants you to take an existential journey into self-awareness and observation....or it is broken