Pinned Topic - Report/Follow ARC site issues HERE

question on the tapatalk why does it not show the location of members when clicking on there name?

You'd have to post in the Tapatalk forum for that one, we don't have any control over what their app shows.

delete tapatalk and reinstall it, otherwise check to make sure you didnt bump a TT setting. I get emails and also when I load the TT I get a notification at the bottom. But then when I go to view the convo its messed up, so I click the top right button to force refresh and everything is fine. I'll agree its been different for the past few months but I just gave up on getting back to how it used to be and settle for this now.

i have tapatalk 2 also, and I get notifications from other forums, so i feel like it has to be a setting that I've screwed up here, and not on the mobile. It looks like our notification options are very similar though.

delete tapatalk and reinstall it, otherwise check to make sure you didnt bump a TT setting. I get emails and also when I load the TT I get a notification at the bottom. But then when I go to view the convo its messed up, so I click the top right button to force refresh and everything is fine. I'll agree its been different for the past few months but I just gave up on getting back to how it used to be and settle for this now.

I think we're thinking push means different things. When I say push, I mean that a red "1" pops up on tapatalk when I'm not currently in the app. Is that what you mean?

Push on iOS is working now. tapatalk users just need to go into settings and clear their cache.

ifYUt.gif

Yup its back and working properly... Victoly please stop breaking stuff I'm not getting paid for any tech support :P

• 2 weeks later...

A user has reported seeing spam-like "Prize Notifications" in the Premium Member section. Is anyone else seeing anything like this on the site?

I haven't noticed anything, bump me to premium and I'll tell you if I find something :P

*I'd think it would be site wide though?*

A user has reported seeing spam-like "Prize Notifications" in the Premium Member section. Is anyone else seeing anything like this on the site?

*I'd think it would be site wide though?*

My suspicion is that it's malware on the user's machine but wanted to try and confirm that nobody else is seeing it.

Nice try on the premium. :)

weird thing I noticed, which isnt a bad thing. As a regular member I can only "like" so many posts per day, however once I reach that limit I can still go onto tapatalk with my phone and continue to like posts that I like.

I would hope this doesnt get changed since its not hurting anything but just thought I'd share.

weird thing I noticed, which isnt a bad thing. As a regular member I can only "like" so many posts per day, however once I reach that limit I can still go onto tapatalk with my phone and continue to like posts that I like.

I would hope this doesnt get changed since its not hurting anything but just thought I'd share.

I really should be getting a kickback from Tapatalk.... :D