Drink Like a Fish (October 25 at Butterfly Bar)

lewisweil

The next Fish Gallery, Drink Like a Fish social will be next week on Thursday October 25 at Butterfly Bar on Manor Rd. on the eastside. We want to introduce everyone to Gill Murray our frontosa cichlid tank that is touring Austin. After this the socials will be at different bars. So if you have a contact with a bar you think would be good let me know and we'll work that out for November.

Like last time, tallboys are on the Fish Gallery tab. Bring your pictures and a maybe an uninitiated friend who wants is getting interested in aquariums.

What: Fish Gallery, Drink Like a Fish Social

When: Thursday October 25 at 7:30pm

Where: Butterfly Bar (on Manor Rd. attached to the Vortex Theater)

Why: Free beer and talking about our tanks

Who: Us!

RSVP if you do the facebook thing:

https://www.facebook.com/events/109104679248424/

post-1439-0-31860900-1350400424_thumb.jp

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey all, sorry for posting in the wrong spot. Today I Learned the wonder that is the "View New Content" button. And there goes my productivity.

This actually increases productivity (of the board) you can get on and get right to the discussions at hand instead of having to dig through each forum ;)

Go here:

www.jamsessionphoto.com

click on store and then on purchase photos.

You will have to create a user name and password

After you do that and authenticate you can log in and view the gallery I have there..

I'm working on a public gallery at the moment.

arc details here

Sadly I won't be able to make it as the wife reminded me that's our anniversary. I won't even tell you her reaction when I suggested that we could celebrate with y'all.

Note to self, next time tell her that the happy hour is being thrown FOR her! doh.gif

Archived