Do macro and mushrooms mix?

subsea

I am enjoying mixing color and texture. One thing that I have noted with intense sunlight, particularly with the Red Gracilaria. With intense light, particularly close to the surface, it takes on orange and yellow shades. When returned to more reduced lighting, it takes on a dark burgandy. I want to try the Sargassum that Grog got from Gulf Coast EcoSystem, It attaches and grows out.

Come out and visit sometime. Bring Poppies chicken and Shiner Bock.

Patrick

I am enjoying mixing color and texture. One thing that I have noted with intense sunlight, particularly with the Red Gracilaria. With intense light, particularly close to the surface, it takes on orange and yellow shades. When returned to more reduced lighting, it takes on a dark burgandy. I want to try the Sargassum that Grog got from Gulf Coast EcoSystem, It attaches and grows out.

Patrick

Sounds good to me. Let me figure out a day that works and I'll be in touch. I have some Gsp for you but it keeps melting after I cut it. But I do have some that has rebounded.

Patrick

Sounds good to me. Let me figure out a day that works and I'll be in touch. I have some Gsp for you but it keeps melting after I cut it. But I do have some that has rebounded.

With respect to GSP, I normally tear it without collateral damage. I also cultivate by the sings of the moon. Patrick

Archived