Waving Hand Anthenia

subsea

Atxcableguy83, if you head down that way to pick some up, is there any way you could grab some for me too, please (if Patrick will let me have some, that is?) ? I live in Georgetown, but can meet you in CP...

Atxcableguy83, if you head down that way to pick some up, is there any way you could grab some for me too, please (if Patrick will let me have some, that is?) ? I live in Georgetown, but can meet you in CP...

No problem with you coordinating for someone else to pick up for you. If you haven't gotten any Anthenia by the Oct frag swap, I will bring some for you. I think that the Oct meeting is in Round Rock.

Patrick

Just got my tank settled from the move from riverside to south first. Would love to pick whatever you can spare. 512- 592-1118

Thanks,

Terrell

I live in Hays County about 15 miles SW of you. Come get some. I will be here all day.

8907 Bear Creek 78737

Patrick Castille

512-514-1446 Home

Hey Pat. My wife and I would love to come down and grab some anthenia. Haven't been down since the crawfish boil last year and are pretty interested to see how everything has progressed.

Come pass a visit. Great idea on coordinating pick up for other people.

Patrick

It was a pleasure meeting you, Patrick. My neighbor and I love all the goodies you gave us! The waving hands opened up within an hour of putting them in our tank! Look forward to seeing you in October.

Thanks,

Rhonda

• 3 months later...

I'm relatively new to this but if anyone could help me and bring me some of this Xenia I'd much appreciate it. I live in Pflugerville and can not make it that far south, but if Richard has any left and is willing to part with some for me and someone us down around him to bring me some I'd be very very thankful. I have a Condy anemone I could trade for the trouble if anyone is interested. My number is 512-773-9332 and name is Kris. I'm interested in any coral really and if in the Pflugerville area it'd help as I am in Pflugerville too. Hope to get some help with this, thanks.

Archived