Waving Hand Anthenia

subsea

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=597+599+694&pcatid=694

This stuff grows fast. I like it but it needs to be manicured or it will cover everything. I especially like the blue/green color of the young poloyps. I got the original frag from IndoPacific SeaFarm in Hawaii. I disagree with Foster & Smith care level as being difficult. It has flourished during a seaweed meltdown when Xenia and Green Star Polyps bit the dust and dissolved.

I have plenty of this. You need to come to pick it up. Pool together with someone and get a bunch. While it is true, that I am giving this away, I would prefer that you not sell this for profit but give it to newbies for a bullet proof soft coral.

In anycase it is here for the taking.

La bonne temps roulee,

Patrick

8907 Bear Creek Drive

Austin 78737

512-514-1446 home

Agree on the simplicity of care. It is very similar to xenia and GSP in that it will absolutely overtake everything if you aren't careful of placement. It's currently winning the war on GSP on my "nuisance" rock. Did you just cut the stalks to frag patrick or did you take off a hunk of rock?

I love the blue waving hand! Anybody considering a trip out there to pick some up? Unfortunately its finals week, and I won't be able to make it myself, sad.png but would LOVELOVE if someone could grab some for me! Please?

I will always have some that I can frag at any time for you. Take care of finals, I will be here when you are ready.

Patrick

Agree on the simplicity of care. It is very similar to xenia and GSP in that it will absolutely overtake everything if you aren't careful of placement. It's currently winning the war on GSP on my "nuisance" rock. Did you just cut the stalks to frag patrick or did you take off a hunk of rock?

This grows from a mat similiar to GSP. I have sheets of it peeled back from my overflow box. I will complete removal when people are here. It can easily be secured with a rubberband to a rock.

Patrick

I have received numerous PM's with respect to Anthenia giveaway. It is not necessary to PM me for this. I have a LOT. I prefer that request be made on this thread. When people can network from this thread, one person can pick up for ten people. Don't worry, I will not run out. However this offer is open for 10 days only. I have extended it till the August Meeting up north. In this manner someone coming from the south can swing by my house and pick this up for distribution at the meeting.

Share the joy,

Patrick

Patrick - I would love some. Thank you so much for the offer. I can swing by tomorrow early afternoon? If that's a good time, if not - another time is easily doable.

Nicole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Several people are coming by during the day Saturday. I will be here all day. I do not carry my cell phone with me outside when I am working or playing. If you leave a message on my home line, I will return the call.

When you get here, don't be in a rush to leave. I enjoy visitors and showing off my outside seaweed growout tanks and greenhouse. Currently, my 135G lagoon is going thru "New Tank Blues" and its in time out with no lights on. I have recently slanted my 75G display toward being NPS. I enjoy the feathers and different feeding polyps.

I like it like that,

Patrick

If you have any i would like to try some i will be out of town early the 15th but will be back later that day please let me know

You are welcome to pick some up at my home. I will be brings all of the cuttings to ARC meeting this Saturday in Pfhugerville.

Patrick

If you ever need to trim back anymore, I would be more than willing to come pick some up from your home

I have plenty to trim. Come on down. I will trim some whenever you come here. Just call before you make the driver.

Patrtick

I'm new to this site and somewhat new to the hobby. This stuff looks beautiful and if you've still got some I'd love to pick some up from you

Matt

Come on down, I have plenty.

Patrick

8907 Bear Creek Drive

Austin 78737

512-514-1446. Home

Hi, i'm starting a biocube 29. my tank been cycling for about a week now. can I get some this Sunday?

Thanks,

You have an open invite. Just call before you come. Patrick

Archived