Aquascaping with marine plants

subsea

I would think that the mangrove swamp would be less costly than the 10K shark tank. If you go with the mangrove swamp, I will get you some parrots and pirates to complete the theme.

Patrick

Next ot a 10,000 gallon shark tank I've wanted for a long time to set up a mangrove swamp system in a 15 x 20 green house.

I liked the Mangrove biotheme with Archers and Scats. I remember the first fish that I bought for my saltwater tanks were Scats. At the time, I managed to get ahold of some Ruby Red Scats and Green Scats.

Patrick

Collect some stuff at the coast. Can you imagine a Sea Robin with those Scats. What's for dinner?

Those are really cool. I really like the macro in the display. Wonder why more people don't do it.

What I like about growing macro is that it is so much easier and cheaper than the Gorgonians and Corals. I recently got some NPS gorgonians and some sponges. I really like the way that they display. Well, I anchored a Red Macro behind the Red Stick Sponge and it displays like a Purple Gorgonian.

I see by your location that you are not far from my location. I enjoy sharing my harvest. Come visit me sometime.

Patrick

Archived