Tang Heaven Red

subsea

You still got some subsea? I was going to wait a while before getting some for my big tank but my small ball of chaeto took a unexpected trip through the pump! Good news is I can say with 100% certainty that I can fully disassemble my pump and put it back together again and it works!

Sunday afternoon is fine. For me, every day is a new day. Call before you come, to make sure that I am here.

The first MACNA conference that I went to was more than 10 years ago, in Dallas, Texas. I felt like a groupie at a concert. I had breakfast with Julian Sprung and Anthony Calfo. It was magical. I have been hooked for 40 years and it is still magical.

Patrick

Patrick,

I had to do a bit of unexpected work today that ran long so I won't be able to come down south today. Thanks for the offer tho'.

Cheers,

Melrosas has picked up a couple of pounds an hour ago. She lives in Liberty Hill. Ring her bell.

Patrick

Will do...thanks again for your generosity.

Cheers,

My tangs are liking this pretty well. Took them a bit of time to get used to it as they are used to more dried nori. The ogo really is a nice looking macro. Thank you so much Patrick! I have plenty if anyone down south (Kyle-Buda-San Marcos) would like some.

Archived