Tang Heaven Red

subsea

I am thinning out my growout tanks of Gracilaria Parvispora. I will be giving away to each person that comes here, 1 lb of Tang Heaven Red. In the future this thinning out will be seed stock for more tanks. I would guess that I have at least 20 pounds to thin out.

Patrick

This Red Gracilaria does not plant well. It would be similiar to chaeto. It does require more care than chaeto. This macro will be full of pods and some bristle worms depending on which tank that it comes from

I am retired and most anytime is good. Just call before you come,

Patrick

8907 Bear Creek,Drive

Austinm 78737

512-514-1446 home

bump

This giveaway is not likely to happen again on this scale. Network among each other and consolidate drivers. If one person is driving south several people should get someone to pick up your Tang Heaven Red. I will allow people that PM me with a request for someone else to pick it up for them.

Patrick

I'm heading down there and will pick up for anyone that wants to meet me at the Domain in North Austin.. Patrick if I can stop by at 11:00 am, I'll meet others at the domain between 12:00 and 12:15

Sunday afternoon is fine. For me, every day is a new day. Call before you come, to make sure that I am here.

The first MACNA conference that I went to was more than 10 years ago, in Dallas, Texas. I felt like a groupie at a concert. I had breakfast with Julian Sprung and Anthony Calfo. It was magical. I have been hooked for 40 years and it is still magical.

Patrick

When I feed my fish, I use a heavy rubberband and hold a large clump of Tang Heaven Red on the bottom. I have found this to be attractive and I use it in aquascaping in my display tank in my display tank as well.

Patrick

With respect to lighting for Tang Heaven Red. When grown under intense light, it will favor orange/yellow. When grown in reduced lighting, it has a dark burdendy color. I like it that way. Burgendy/maroon/purple. For my school colors, I can draw on LSU or Texas A&M.

Patrick

Just met Patrick for the first time & he was kind enough to send me with plenty extra to share. We enjoyed the tour! I am a FAR north dweller & work 183/35 area. PM me if you'd like some!

Sunday afternoon is fine. For me, every day is a new day. Call before you come, to make sure that I am here.

The first MACNA conference that I went to was more than 10 years ago, in Dallas, Texas. I felt like a groupie at a concert. I had breakfast with Julian Sprung and Anthony Calfo. It was magical. I have been hooked for 40 years and it is still magical.

Patrick

Patrick,

I had to do a bit of unexpected work today that ran long so I won't be able to come down south today. Thanks for the offer tho'.

Cheers,

Patrick

Patrick,

I had to do a bit of unexpected work today that ran long so I won't be able to come down south today. Thanks for the offer tho'.

Cheers,

Melrosas has picked up a couple of pounds an hour ago. She lives in Liberty Hill. Ring her bell.

Patrick

Archived