Looking for meeting hosts

dapettit

We are looking for volunteers to host meeting for the rest of the year. Please PM me if you are intrested. I have listed the dates below:

Aug 18

Sep 15

Oct 20

Nov 17

Dec 15

Thanks in advance,

Dave-

I think that the December meeting should be combined into a Christmas Party. I can fill the gap for Nov or Dec. If we want a Christmas party, I can work with that.

Patrick

• 2 months later...

I don't think anyone would laugh at your tank.. not out loud anyway.. :P all kidding aside. We all had to start somewhere and I'm sure all of us at one point had a tank that would deem laughable.. I know I did.. The only way to gain knowledge and understanding is to be involved and ask questions and not to be afraid. You get a big thumbs up from me.. :-D

Any objections to me hosting november? If not someone let me know

Thanks for offering up your place, I'm sure you'll find that our members are very encouraging to our meeting hosts regardless of the size/age of their tank(s).

Dave will be in touch with you shortly, we normally make meeting arrangements a few months in advance for planning purposes. This should round out the year as we have the Oct and Dec meeting locations. Now on to January!

If people are willing to Drive down to Martindale you can put me down for a meeting sometime March or later next year. Can combine tank viewing with waterskiing and I have a room big enough to accomodate a bunch of people. Will be a good way for me to meet people in the community too!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

If people are willing to Drive down to Martindale you can put me down for a meeting sometime March or later next year. Can combine tank viewing with waterskiing and I have a room big enough to accomodate a bunch of people. Will be a good way for me to meet people in the community too!

ill bring my wake board!!!!dribble.gif

Archived