Haman Controllers

subsea

Tim delivered my 135G lagoon tank on Saturday of Superbowl Weekend. On Sunday I was cooking hash browns for breakfast, while filling my tank with well water. Over the sizzle of eggs and onions, I heard a new voice, I am going over the waterfall "onto da wood floor".

Ten gallons of water in a dining/living room is a big time mess to clean up.

Patrick

If it just won't work, get the directions. If it still doesn't work, read them !

and if it still won't work learn another language to read the translated instructions since that may be easier to do than getting it to work.

Tim delivered my 135G lagoon tank on Saturday of Superbowl Weekend. On Sunday I was cooking hash browns for breakfast, while filling my tank with well water. Over the sizzle of eggs and onions, I heard a new voice, I am going over the waterfall "onto da wood floor".

Patrick

I wish I had a nickel for every gallon of water I've spilled on the floor. I always seem to over flow my sump while doing a water change at least every couple months, luckly my stand will hold about 50 gallons of water before spilling on the floor. In the last month I've filled up my stand once (soaked and destroyed my tunze controller) and separate occasion overflowed 10 gallons of water or more while filling up a gallon jug with ro.....that I forgot about. It went in to the bathroom and under the wall in to my office soaking the carpet. I tell myself "set a timer" but I don't because I think I'll remember.

Patrick

I wish I had a nickel for every gallon of water I've spilled on the floor. I always seem to over flow my sump while doing a water change at least every couple months, luckly my stand will hold about 50 gallons of water before spilling on the floor. In the last month I've filled up my stand once (soaked and destroyed my tunze controller) and separate occasion overflowed 10 gallons of water or more while filling up a gallon jug with ro.....that I forgot about. It went in to the bathroom and under the wall in to my office soaking the carpet. I tell myself "set a timer" but I don't because I think I'll remember.

Too much multi tasking. Slow down and "smell the fish".

Patrick

Archived