Reef Cleaners Premium Member Benefits

JamesL

As a Premium Member of ARC, you receive the following benefits from Reef Cleaners:

• 5% discount at ReefCleaners.org, simply use the code "ARCreefclub" during checkout to take advantage of the offer.
  • 10% discount at ReefCleaners.org, simply use the code "reefclub" during checkout to take advantage of the offer.*

* discount is not available on Group Buys due to free shipping

regular members can see this, I just logged out and tried.

Yes, everyone can see it, however, only Premium Members can use the code. Our sponsors verify Premium Membership whenever the coupon codes are used for purchases. The posts on this topic are to clearly define to members what benefits they can expect from the sponsor if they opt in for an ARC Premium Membership.

regular members can see this, I just logged out and tried.

Yes, everyone can see it, however, only Premium Members can use the code. Our sponsors verify Premium Membership whenever the coupon codes are used for purchases. The posts on this topic are to clearly define to members what benefits they can expect from the sponsor if they opt in for an ARC Premium Membership.

Ok cool, don't want no freebies! lol

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

i need a cleaner crew for 190g tank, does any one know a code for discount and how to use it? advice please...

thanks in advance..

Used to be reefclub. Enter during checkout.

Just a note based on my experience, you may want to order a crew for a smaller tank. They tend to put way more than what I would ever want in a tank. I'm not complaining for getting much more than expected, and their service is top notch, but I would literally order a 50 gallon kit for a 200 gallon tank.