Hello from Fort Worth

melev

I thought I'd introduce myself. I've had an account on this board for a while, but can't recall the last time I'd posted to it. I tend to post the most on Reef Central and DFWMAS, but stray out occasionally to see what I'm missing.

My 280g reef is about to turn 3 years old, and here is a FTS (full tank shot) from the first of August.

fts_080107.jpg

I have a huge skimmer, large refugium, bigger sump, external return pump, VorTech & Tunze pumps, MH lighting and an Auto Top off to keep the reef happy, and a window a/c unit to keep the fishroom cool so I don't need a chiller. :)

Marc

Edited by melev

I thought I'd introduce myself. I've had an account on this board for a while, but can't recall the last time I'd posted to it. I tend to post the most on Reef Central and DFWMAS, but stray out occasionally to see what I'm missing.

My 280g reef is about to turn 3 years old, and here is a FTS (full tank shot) from the first of August.

fts_080107.jpg

I have a huge skimmer, large refugium, bigger sump, external return pump, VorTech & Tunze pumps, MH lighting and an Auto Top off to keep the reef happy, and a window a/c unit to keep the fishroom cool so I don't need a chiller. :)

Marc

Hello, :-) Im grew up in North Richland Hills and Haltom City, I travel once a month to Ft. Worth to visit family and friends. Love your tank

Lurker, if you time it right, you could visit town when our club is having its monthly meeting. Got a real name?

Thanks for the nice words.

Real name is Kevin, I will look forward to visiting family/friends/ and fellow out of city reefers :-).

Hey marc,

I am glad i saw this post. I have been slacking off on my tank lately and kinda needed something to remind me how much i enjoy my hobby (even thought its becoming difficult to afford right now). you should see the devils hand frag you gave me prob 6 mo ago. it was about the size of a quarter its now about 4in across it is actually one of my fav's.

Marc tell frank i said hi and i plan on stopping by next time i come up that way.

thanks for stopping by marc.

Rob

(aggiemedic on all fish boards)