All corals for sale

fishypets

I have LPS- l.e. chalices and nice acans. Clams SPS and a few polyps.

I'll be home but want to limit the amount of people tomorrow to around 5. This break down process will take a while so if you don't get to come tomorrow I'll be around in the future.

Clint

Any chance you could post 2 or 3 choice pieces with a price, so we can get a sense of your asking prices?

I'd hate to make a trip all the way down south only to find out everything's out of my affordability range.

I think I'm booked up for tomorrow. But I'll try to post pictures with prices to give you guys an idea.

I'm not selling this tank because I have to so I don't want people to get the idea I'm in a bind or hurting for money. I paid top dollar for all my corals, equipment, etc.

What doesn't sell local I'll post on the big web sites and ship.

Dang, I really hope I have some extra money before you're done parting everything out. i can't believe you're actually breaking this piece of art down. Do you have new plans, or are you getting out completely for the time being?

There's way too much going on in my life right now and the tank is not getting the TLC it needs. I've stepped away from this hobby before but came back after three short years. I'm a bad junkie when it comes to reefkeeping I'll admit it. I'm also proud that I can walk away on my own will power. Last time I left the hobby was due to a total tank crash. (Losing 30k in coral will make anyone want to quit.

Archived