Hanna Checker CA

medi

Well my calcium checker finally arrived in the mail today. I was pretty excited to try it out since it is brand new to the market. I ran my first test today and then compared it to my Elos CA test. Both showed the CA as 420; so I suppose it's pretty accurate. I definitely like the checker better over my traditional style kits. Just thought I'd share in case anyone was thinging about ordering one.

I guess I need to check it out. I have only ran one test with the Hanna, and I compared it to my Elos test kit which I know I can trust. They both read 420. I'll let you know what I find out.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry this took me so long. I had to leave town for a week an then have been a little busy.

I am very disappointed to say that after three consecutive tests I am not very impressed with the accuracy. I just finished the three tests and got a variety of readings: 431, 408, and 481. I followed the directions to the "T", and still did not get good results. I'm going to be getting in contact with Hanna to see if they have any suggestions. I'll definitely post here what I find out.

Archived