Free Kenya tree(s)

dshel1217

If anyone wants any more hit me up, more large branches propagated last night so I have more to get rid of. I may get rid of the parent colony and just keep one of the large frags thats attached itself to one of my rocks. This stuff grows like crazy

your kenya must be doing great because mine doesnt drop branches that fast. Also another good thing abotu kenyas is if there is anything wrong with your water parms then it will tell you by closing up. It just gives you a nice heads up.

If hes out I have a bunch I can part with tonight. Three big trees, constantly dropping branches. Wife wants it out and wants more zoas. If anyone has any zoas they want to trade it would be awesome!! But if not I suppose I can still let it go. Text me 512-992-3237

Still got them....and they are multiplying! Each branch that falls off, a new one grows right out with more heads on it! Ive got probably 6-8 of these little frags that just stand up nice and happy with the lights on. None of them are attached to rock yet and Im hoping to keep it that way. I dont have any coral plugs but if anyone wants any I will be home all night tonight, lemme know.

Archived