(nearly) complete system

Wippit

Hey all,

Some of you will remember when JohnG got out of the hobby. I ended up buying most (if not all, I'm not clear on exactly what lights I ended up with) of the hardware listed in this post minus the tank and reactor. (

http://www.austinreefclub.com/topic/9404-getting-out-of-the-hobby/page__p__59324__fromsearch__1entry59324) However, I wasn't able to actually get into the hobby, and now I would like to sell the things I got from him.

I'm selling the items listed in the link above (again, minus the tank and reactor which I didn't get) + a nondrilled 120 gallon tank and stand for $1500. I don't really want to mess with parting out just yet and would much prefer a single sale. The equipment is exactly as I got it from him. For better or worse it has not been used at all.

Here's what I think I have:

aquacontroller

Delta Star DS4 1/3hp

Euroreef RS-250

Assorted lights

7-stage RODI + tons of filters

the "package deal" listed in his original post (above)

120g + stand

I'm selling the entire package for $1500. Send PM or email me at roberts0909 (at) gmail (dot) com. (I hate the crawlers that harvest email addresses!)

thanks,

Ben

What type of lights do you have.... Any LED

No LEDs. Here's the section from the original post:

250w double ended lights (phoenix 14ks) ARO ballasts

150w double ended lights (phoenix 14ks) ARO ballasts

Super Actinic Vho's and ARO ballasts (qty 2 BALASTS AND 6 NEW TUBES)

lots of extra bulbs (a lot are new bulbs)

I did a quick count and found 8 bulbs, at least some of them labeled as 250 Super Actinic. I can get a more accurate listing later this evening.

• 2 months later...

BUT... I got this and will be parting some of it out so if interested in anything, pm me. I will start my own threads with pics and prices but I just thought I would get the ball rolling. Thanks Ben, it was nice to meet you!!!

Archived