1966 Mustang Coupe Muscle / Toy Car - Fixer Upper - $3600

We had bought a 1966 Mustang Coupe a few years ago in hopes of having time to restore it. It has had some work done, but is no where near finished. If you are interested in purchasing a toy / muscle car to fix up, then this is the project car for you. It has a V6 engine. It hasn't been turned on in about 3 years, but was driven before that. It does need a new battery. Both the engine and transmission have less than 200 miles on them since they were rebuilt. It has been down at the body shop getting sanded and ready for painting. Will also throw in a brand new Pony interior kit with purchase. Good title. Located in Georgetown.

Asking $3600 Firm

post-398-0-62424600-1309206316_thumb.jpg

post-398-0-29935000-1309206317_thumb.jpg

post-398-0-89597900-1309206317_thumb.jpg

That would be great Matt. Then you could let me borrow it and it will be like I never lost it. Actually, I plan on getting another Mustang that is at least 80%-100% restored. I have no business under the hood of a car. lol

I could never sell my 65. I've thought about it and almost sold it had a guy with 29k in cash standing in front of me and I couldn't do it. It was hard to turn it down but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. But if your gonna get another one restored then I can see selling it.

Matt

• 4 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived