FIRE SHRIMP! :)

MasonHoff

thanks for the fire shrimp tonight guys! i acclimated him over three hours on a drip! in the tank now and doing nicely!

I even had store credit from a guy that i traded a coral too! i lost the receipt that was made out to anonymous. basically i was out of my coral and the 30 dollar trade value receipt. i called up there and they have taken the avenues to contact the person i got the receipt from. and are gonna verify and validate the store credit for me WITHOUT my receipt! they didn't have to but it just goes to show you that RCA goes above and beyond for their customers.

Thanks again

post-1870-0-45060100-1307593331_thumb.jp

thanks for the fire shrimp tonight guys! i acclimated him over three hours on a drip! in the tank now and doing nicely!

I even had store credit from a guy that i traded a coral too! i lost the receipt that was made out to anonymous. basically i was out of my coral and the 30 dollar trade value receipt. i called up there and they have taken the avenues to contact the person i got the receipt from. and are gonna verify and validate the store credit for me WITHOUT my receipt! they didn't have to but it just goes to show you that RCA goes above and beyond for their customers.

Thanks again

That's really awesome! I'll have to make it up there one of these days.

I gave em a little too much credit! the actualy just gave me a receipt for more trade in value and made me pay for the fire shrimp! (30bucks) but it is really nice of them to even give me the 30 dollar credit for thier store even though, i lost the receipt in the first place!

Archived