new to ARC

Mr Cob

thanks!

LOL at the member status... "guppy"

very creative....immediately makes me want to upgrade! Is there a written explanation of status? Just curious. Does paying the $10 membership chagne that status or is the status related to post count/tenure?

thx for the tip...but me no can find....the settings option to change it...but "guppy" is funny anyways. Maybe I could even be a hydroid.

fishypets.... MAAST is another reef site. ARC and MAAST will be having a meeting together this month I believe....unless you are joking with me. I can never tell with typing. lol

THANKS! Here are a few...

Title: "Nuclear Deaths". It's inspired by my Nuclear Green Palythoas and Purple Death Palythoa corals along with Palytoxins. You can see palytoxins being released from these bad boys. I used an image of my Nuclear greens along with an underwater shot that I purchased from a stock photography site and of course my mad photoshop skillz. lol

4566661928_8780a91b90_o.png

Title: "Ocean Storm"

I was curious what the ocean might look like underwater during a storm so I did a Google search and pretty much got nothing, which inspired this illustration. It's more of a storm just starting and lightning striking through the water. I used stock photography that I purchased to create this illustration along with layers in Photoshop. These pics are not from my tank.

4573034666_8625d1997b_o.png

Some mixed media.... *(these all glow in the dark and glow with blacklights)

It's untitled and mixed media. 36"x48"

4590423517_9d82ef8feb.jpg

Emancipated Thoughts 36"x48"

4590683319_a3481c85ca.jpg

Emancipated Thoughts Again 28x44

4590673367_5daff950ea.jpg

Final Emancipated Thoughts 32x40

4590678905_d8eddc4fcb.jpg

Created for a MAAST t-shirt using a painting I painted for L*MAR 2010 that was raffled off:5119764472_a005e08500_b.jpg

L*MAR 2010 Donation Painting:

5041096703_05a6f73cca.jpg

I bet you lost the time over the skill. granted Photoshop continues to change but your artistic ability is probably still there and I bet it shows in your reef : )

i guess. i try to be as artistic as possible when it come to my tanks. especially my pico. i hope to do something awesome with my 30g with the rock wall i built, but it is a lot harder than i thought to put coral on a completely vertical surface lol.

Archived