ReefCleaners Rock Aquascaping Contest

John Maloney

Lets see what you did with what we sent you! Post your pics here, and we will compile it with others posted around the internet of our rock and we will see who has the best eye for design.

Judging :

Judges will be chosen by us, we aren't doing it to play favorites but we have found that if we leave things completely open to the public members from larger reef sites vs. local forums don't get the number of votes necessary to win. (Although some local sites are so large and active they tip the balance the other way...) Anyway, I am honest and so are the judges I will pick so if you don't get picked don't get worked up over it. Trust me, this will reduce favoritism.

I will get 10 judges, each will pick their top 3 aquascapes. Top 10 tanks with the most votes form that go onto the finals do be voted on by everyone for 1 week.

Time frame:

Pictures must be submitted by 11:59PM EST Sept 18th

Top 10 tanks will be posted on Sept 20th

Voting by the public is open on Sept 21st to Sept 28th, ending Sept 28th at 11:59pm EST - the link to the voting area will be posted in this thread sometime before voting opens.

Rules:

Post your picture on time

Allow us to use the winning picture on our product description page.

It has to be a picture of a tank containing at least 50% of rock purchased from us.

Only the aqua-scape will be judged. Coral, fish and even the tank setup should be ignored. Just the rock formations.

Anyone who emails myself or one of the judges asking or hinting towards favoritism will have to be ignored by that judge during the contest.

Fabulous Prizes:

Winner -

Best aquascape gets $100 cash money via paypal.

Runner Up -

All entries get a $5 gift certificate - you must email us what you want that code to be, try to use something that makes sense with your name. For example, I would use the code "jmaloney" - No that is not the password to my Netflix account so don't bother. :)

Dead Last -

The very worst aquascape gets a new box of rocks to fix whatever it is you got going on over there. It will be picked by me so there is only one person to be mad at. :)