Hello Everyone.

Hey everone,

What an amazing site. Many of you have been in the store telling me that this site was up and running, but I had no idea that the club was this far along... LOOKS GREAT! I hope to be a very active member with this new club, and I am very excited to get involved. For those of you that don't know me, I have had aquariums for most of my life, but got addicted in High school and have been keeping reef tanks for almost 15 years. I got a BS from SWT (AKA TSU) majoring in Aquatic Biology, with a minor in Biochemistry. Don't ever ask me about the biochem, because I don't remember any of it. ;)

We started the store in the beginning of '04 with the idea that I wanted to be the hobbyist store. We are never going to be the biggest, or the prettiest, but hopefully we will be one of the few with good prices, nice selection, and some of the healthiest livestock around. If anyone is ever looking for a particular fish please let me know, I pride myself on our ability to find the fish our customers are looking for.

Also (and I don't know if this is the appropriate place for this) but we are having our after hours sale tomorrow (Friday night) from 7-10pm. Check out the website for the details. www.rivercityaquatics.com

I look forward to becoming a sponsor and doing what I can to support the club.

Hey Carlos! Good to see you here. As you can see, we've been talkin' aboutcha (uhm, did you see the "River City Aquatics - props" post? ;) Thought that one might catch your eye. laughing7.gif )

Anyway, welcome to ARC. By the way, in case you hadn't figured it out, you know me. I'm Sundra.

I'll see you at the store sometime. I wish I were going to be able to come Friday, but I don't think it's going to work out. My husband and I have an appt. with an architect in Georgetown we have to go to right after work, and then we're planning to stay at my parents' place. I will be there if I can work it out though. I may have to come back to Austin to get our stuff for the weekend and maybe I can sneak in a stop-off at RCA.

What is up Carlos? wave.gif   Glad to see you on here.  Got any more TROPIC MARIN PRO?  I need some, and so do several others probably as well. fish.gif

I now see that we are out of stock of the tropic marin because of all the talk here! We will get some in next Friday, maybe we could do a group buy and get the price down a little bit.

Thanks for all the welcomes.

So... what do I need to do to be come a sponsor?

Hey Carlos Clint here, welcome to ARC.

To become a sponsor first you need to give me a bucket of Tropic Marin Pro. No really Andrew is the site admin and he is off getting hitched and will be out for a few weeks. Shoot him a p.m. and he will get you rolling.

Glad you found your way to ARC.

Clint

I hope there is plans for a fish room with a built in tank!

I wish. You say the words "reef tank" to my husband and he envisions dollar signs flying out the window. We have enough of that happening with planning this house already, I think his head would explode if I said we needed to design in a tank. He already knows from past experience how I am about buying stuff to go in a reef. confused5.gif I'll have to settle for finding a place for one after we've moved in and gotten over the sticker shock of building a new home. For now I'm happy being able to play around with the one at my office, and it's a bonus that it's deductible as a business expense.

Sorry to hijack your thread Carlos. How are my little sailfin and clown doing? I'm really excited about them! Are they eating well?

• 1 month later...