ANYONE WTT CORALS?

Erik!

The sizes are what I can bring with me, in order to accomodate my list

Hydro, you have requested the following:

ORA german (1/2")

americas mili (1+")

silver bullet (1/2-1")

pink tulip mili (1")

palleta lovelii (3", that large if you can do a frag of the Corbin's tort, the extra 2" would count as the second frag)

And from you I am requesting:

"A" insignis sps

garf bonsai

ORA Chips

miyagi tort

and the Corbins tort.

Hamp, I would LOVE a Red Planet, what would you like?

---Still waiting for a reply. :(

Brian, you have requested:

ORA german (1/2")

Paletta Lovelli (3" counting this as 2)

From you I would like:

RBTA

Green Slimer

Purple Birdsnet

Lamont what would you like? I posted my request, but would like to know what you would like first so we can go 1 for 1.

Dale you have requested:

ORA German

and I would like:

Oregon Tort

I will up date this post if needed to accomodate Lamont and Hamp. If Hamp falls through, I would like to trade someone for a Red Planet.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Erik, I have promised the RBTA to Chad and Belinda. Let me give you an idea of a few other things I have that I didn't mention earlier - although most would be fresh cut. By the way, the Green Slimer I'm giving you is 3 inches encrusted and multi branching.

Nothern Lights Nasuta

Purple Stag

Green pocci

JG yellow

small - Tyree LE $500 Efflo

small - Dr Mac UFO Efflo

Tri-color Acro

pink xenia

silver xenia

blue milli

sunset milli (sold to me as green but identical to the sunset I've seen)

green bottlebrush

spumosa - encrusted

Monty's Skittles Stylphora

Finfriend that pink champagne is awesome! I would like to get a frag of the $500 efflo too. Do I have anything that you would like to trade for?

Erik Friday at the dome, sounds good to me. I need to pm you my #. My frags will be around between 1/2" to 1" for you, I assume that is cool with you. The myiagi and corbin tort are encrusted on the plug and are around 1", really nice frags. Corbin has been fragged for 3 months and the myiagi broke off the original piece that I got from John G back in December, so 6 months. When you frag show me some love!

I'm going to go ahead and frag the corals tomorrow so that I know they will be fine by friday for transport, I don't want anything to die on you. Some of mine are on plugs already but I won't glue the fresh cuts.

BRIAN OMG I want the Dr Mac UFO efflo!!!!!!!

I'll take that over the RBTA! :yahoo: I have wanted that frag for some time. See you at the dome between 7:30 and 8 on Friday? :D I don't doubt the size of the slimer, it's just not an LE coral, but there is some personal attachment to that type of SPS (it was my first piece) I will hook it up though!

Hydro, that's cool man, I know it's hard to frag corals sometimes, so yeah some of them cut larger than others! I'll see you friday!

Lamont,

I would like these:

JG Yellow

Hollywood Stunner Chalice

Pokerstar Monti

Superman Monti

Montipora Hispada

Let me know if those are fraggable. :)

Erik

Hey Erik, I can frag everything except the Superman. It has not fully encrusted my plug. I will have to take a look at your post and see what I would like. I will have a list by 4:30 today. I have not been on ARC for over 72 hours. I'm kind of proud of myself. I will post and give you a call later.

Erik, I would like a frag of each: 1.ATL Pink Tulip Milli, 2.Erik's Purple Valida, 3.Paletta Lovelli. How many heads of blasto would you like for one of those red Yumas?

Ok Lamont, from you then I would like:

JG Yellow, Hollywood Stunner, and the Pokerstar Monti. If you can get me three or four heads for one of the yumas, I would appreicate it!!! They are red bubbled with a blueish base.

I can complete your list as well. :) See you at 7:30-8:00 at the dome on Friday?

Finfriend that pink champagne is awesome! I would like to get a frag of the $500 efflo too. Do I have anything that you would like to trade for?

Erik Friday at the dome, sounds good to me. I need to pm you my #. My frags will be around between 1/2" to 1" for you, I assume that is cool with you. The myiagi and corbin tort are encrusted on the plug and are around 1", really nice frags. Corbin has been fragged for 3 months and the myiagi broke off the original piece that I got from John G back in December, so 6 months. When you frag show me some love!

I'm going to go ahead and frag the corals tomorrow so that I know they will be fine by friday for transport, I don't want anything to die on you. Some of mine are on plugs already but I won't glue the fresh cuts.

Hydro, I think I can hook you up. The $500 Efflo will only be about 1/2 inch but I think I can get you an inch on the Pink Champagne - fresh cut. What would you like for the Red Lobo and a Corbins?

BRIAN OMG I want the Dr Mac UFO efflo!!!!!!!

I'll take that over the RBTA! :) I have wanted that frag for some time. See you at the dome between 7:30 and 8 on Friday? :D I don't doubt the size of the slimer, it's just not an LE coral, but there is some personal attachment to that type of SPS (it was my first piece) I will hook it up though!

Erik, I think I can get you 1/2 inch fresh cut of the Dr. Mac UFO. So is this the deal - the UFO, the Slimer and the BN for the German Blue polyp and the Loveli?

Hydro, I think I can hook you up. The $500 Efflo will only be about 1/2 inch but I think I can get you an inch on the Pink Champagne - fresh cut. What would you like for the Red Lobo and a Corbins?

Sure I can do that, the frag of the corbins is encrusted but only about 1/2" tall at best (smaller than the one I have ready for Erik), its a small frag but well established and fast growing. I will give you the larger head of the lobo that is about to split, I think that you are really going to like both of those, they are 2 of my favorites. Sound good to you?

See you guys Friday, we need to pm phone #'s before then.

Erik and Lamont, looked like you guys were excited about the Red Planet. Did you get that deal arranged? If not, I may be able to help you out. LMK

Hydro, yes - the deal sounds great. Looking forward to it!

Archived