How to get Rod's food into a LFS in Austin

mcallahan

I just received an email from Rod stating that he was going to ship our order Monday with a Wednesday delivery...I had to hold him back because I will be leaving for New York City that morning...so unfortunately the order will be delayed until I return the following week. I will be home on the 15th, so I'll make sure the box arrives on the 16th...so sorry for any inconvenience!!!

Party at mamas while she is gone!!!! Everyone is invited!!!

Sure!!! Come on over...Kevin will be here with his juvie friends and they're all packin'....but they're usually higher than a kite, so they'll probably miss....

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys....our order is being sent out today...it will be here Friday...it is a 2 day delivery system...

I did not want to give the go ahead while I was away...I was looking for an apartment in Manhattan...that is never a good sign for a guaranteed return...;):)

Those still needing to pick up their orders are:

WayneB...Original...small 4X4...$10...Pending Pick Up

medi...Original...large 6X8...$20...PAID

joshman1204...Original....small 4X4...$10...PAID

Stoneroller...Original...small 4X4...$10...PAID

Robb in Austin...Original...Large 6X8...$20...PAID

Just give me a jingle whenever you are ready....:shiftyninja:

Hi Adrienne!!!

Thanks for your patience!!! You are so kind...and I apologize for Cujo...:bye:

no worries mama, i was just happy to have a chance to come see your lovely tanks!

i have a belgian shepherd, and he get's really excited when people come to the door as well... too excited for some!

thanks so much for getting this food connection set up, all inhabitants of the tank seem to looo-ooove it!:D

Hi Adrienne!!!

Thanks for your patience!!! You are so kind...and I apologize for Cujo...:bye:

no worries mama, i was just happy to have a chance to come see your lovely tanks!

i have a belgian shepherd, and he get's really excited when people come to the door as well... too excited for some!

thanks so much for getting this food connection set up, all inhabitants of the tank seem to looo-ooove it!:D

YAY!!!!!

Adrienne...remember the 60g that I showed you downstairs next to the fireplace???? GONE!!! I had to break it down last night because I accidentally dropped my $300 with brand new Geismann bulbs light fixture into the tank...it fried...it was actually an act of God because simultaneously, BOTH plastic legs on the SAME side snapped and allowed the light to drop right into the water...all livestock and myself are fine, but what a crappy night....:bye:

Those still needing to pick up their orders are:

joshman1204...Original....small 4X4...$10...PAID

Stoneroller...Original...small 4X4...$10...PAID

Robb in Austin...Original...Large 6X8...$20...PAID

Just give me a jingle whenever you are ready....:wave:

It might be a while before I can make it over to pick mine up. I will try and get my wife to come over and pick it up sometime this week. Are you available during the day or just evenings and weekends?

I'm usually at home all the time...I just run out for errands....