How to get Rod's food into a LFS in Austin

mcallahan

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those who showed interest and wanted to place orders on this thread, I can not place the order unless I get $150 worth of sales and the items paid for. This is the pricelist set by Rod himself. If I do not get enough interest, I can not place the order...sad.gif I am ordering at least $50-$75 worth, so we are not that far off. I just can not order everything everyone has asked for without payment. So let's see if we can get this together!! Thanks!!!!!!!wave.gif

Mama - 1 small original blend. Paypal payment made. Let me know if they added a charge,

wayneb

Hey Wayne...did you send it to the correct email address as it has not gone through?

Sorry about that - got too much in a hurry and forgot to complete transaction. Again let me know if

they added a charge.

wayneb

Hey gang!!!

The order closes tomorrow, JUNE 3rd, at NOON...I see there are many folks that want the product, but PLEASE....if you want your food ASAP, I need to receive payment. I will not be ordering again for a while, unless the demand exceeds $150.

If sending PayPal, please send as a personal gift so that we can avoid all PayPal fees to [email protected]

Ordered in this thread are :

WayneB...Original...small 4X4...$10...PAID

medi...Original...large 6X8...$20...PAID

joshman1204...Original....small 4X4...$10...PAID

JeffT...Original...small 4X4....$10...PAID

Stoneroller...Original...small 4X4...$10...PAID

Robb in Austin...Original...Large 6X8...$20...PAID

adrienne...Original...Large 6X8...$20

Herbivore...small 4X4...$10...TOTAL=$30 PAID

Archived