How to get Rod's food into a LFS in Austin

mcallahan

If you want to get Rod's food into a local fish store here in Austin, the best way to do it will be to talk to the owner and ask them to carry it. Then get as many of your ARC buddies to do the same!

The food is great stuff so it'd be of a LFS' best interest to carry the stuff as fast as they can!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

callahan....if we get enough people and depending on Rod's minimum order, I would be willing to carry it for us..............do you know what his order requirements are?

no. He just said that 90% of his sales comes from word of mouth and most LFS call him to carry the product.

So, give him a ring, let him know who you are and see what he can do for you... (smart move BTW on being the supplier for Austin...)

Oh HELLSYES Mama!

My tank seems to be loving it too, so I'm sold.

you're hilarious Robb..............Rod is a really nice guy and it should take us a couple of days to get set up...I already sent my tax ID# and now I need to fill out "the forms"....for those interested...please list what types you would like me to carry..........

you're hilarious Robb..............Rod is a really nice guy and it should take us a couple of days to get set up...I already sent my tax ID# and now I need to fill out "the forms"....for those interested...please list what types you would like me to carry..........

Okee-dokee!!!

I am set up with Rod's Foods...here is what you need to do...smile.gif

-Reply to this thread with the blend you would like and the quantity...please PayPal payment for your items to: [email protected]

-I will be ordering Thursday, JUNE 3rd, by NOON....

-I can not order your product unless I receive your payment...

Here are the available blends and their prices:

ORIGINAL BLEND...LARGE 6X8 FLAT...$20

ORIGINAL BLEND...SMALL...4X4 FLAT...$10

HERBIVORE BLEND...LARGE...6X8 FLAT...$20

HERBIVORE BLEND...SMALL...4X4 FLAT...$10

CORAL BLEND...LARGE...4X4 FLAT...$12

CORAL BLEND...SMALL...2X3 FLAT...$6

FISH ONLY BLEND...LARGE...6X8 FLAT...$12

FISH ONLY BLEND...SMALL...4X4 FLAT...$6

PREDATOR BLEND...LARGE...6X8 FLAT...$16

PREDATOR BLEND...SMALL...4X4 FLAT...$8

PACIFIC PLANKTON...6X8 FLAT...$6