Birthday Sale!!

John Maloney

Next weekend I will be spending my birthday in the Florida Keys and that always puts me in a good mood. So I have decided to run a sale to go along with it. The sale code and percentage of the discount are one in the same, my new age. But you have to guess it. So if you think I am turning 50, use the discount code "50" for 50% off, etc.... I haven't gotten there yet though. Need a hint? I will do "higher" /"lower" to the first 3 responses to this thread.

Discount is good for everything except rock. It cannot be applied retroactively to orders previously placed. Good luck! With my age and the new lower prices we offer there are going to be some deals at ReefCleaners this week.

• 4 weeks later...

Completely Sorry! I really didn't mean to miss this. The sale was for 29%. You can take advantage it for the rest of June. Use the code "wakeup" :faceless: It seems fitting.

Sorry guys!! Ask for a free coral or two with Express Mail orders and you will receive. I will make sure to put at least some zoa frags on the side, not that big, not that small etc... about 25+ polyps or so each, other stuff too. Sorry guys! I feel bad about it.

John

Archived