WTT Tomato Clown for another clown

Melissa

I am looking to trade my Tomato clown for another clown. I have two little ones that are happily dancing around and this guy doesn't like seeing them happy :blink: looking to trade for any of the following, Black, Clarkii, Ocellaris, Percula (true or false), saddleback

Thank you!

Other fish trades also welcome. (must be able to live happy in 40 gallon for at least a year)

post-1346-12693713166392_thumb.jpg

hmm... then cross them off. Thanks for the heads up. I didn't know that.

I know this is a dumb question, but is there a specific type that's just always happy go lucky? My two little guys are, but I wasn't sure if it was a normal behavior or just because they are babies.

Edited by Melissa

Wow they are so pretty! I just adore clowns, and when I see so many more kinds, I just fall in love again.

Thanks...may I make another suggestion?....The pink skunk clownfish are also very passive, IMO, and they get along well with other inhabitants. I use to have a pair...but my husband preferred the saddlebacks over the pinks (men and the color of pink?---well he doesn't like pink much at all...LOL).

This is an older pic.

post-40-1269449431349_thumb.jpg

-Cindy-

Awwww. I think its adorable. I like the skunk stripe a lot! Hehe. the person in the cube next to me just asked why I went "awwww!"....

Had to explain it was a cute fish pic. :lol: Does anyone else get funny reactions to your fishkeeping?

Here at home....I get a lot of that...when I'm reading something funny that's a 20 post thread...I just LOL!!! Automatically my husband asks "Cindy, What's so funny"....I usually say "Nothing".....I'm not about to read all the post so he'll get the joke or funny comments others post. Or I just tell him..."get over here and read this."

I don't really have any thing to trad for him but if you don't want him any more I can put him with my other clown that I have in his own tank?

I have sume mushrooms that I could frag, purple and red.

I will let you know. Thank you :) He can't do any more damage at the moment. The cowfish is gone, and the slug is dead. I won't add anything to the tank until he's gone. But I still want him to go. :(

I haven't been this mad at a fish since my Mbuna I rescued turned Charlie Manson on me. That was the first fish I wanted to throw in the street to make the neighbors question what they saw... lol. But I have a hard time killing anything that isn't sick and dying, so I'm stuck. Maybe I will take a permanent marker and color him so he looks like a black clown. lol.