Hi There!

Melissa

Hi everyone. Just found this site and am SO happy to have an Austin site to visit. I have had my sw set up for about 3 months now, and am loving it. Having to start over with everything except my fish now. A crab destroyed all my polyps, mushrooms and sponge. He's long gone :) Also just lost both of my neat anemones after I had to make an emergency out of town visit for family. Left the light on for 2 1/2 days. Anyhow I look forward to exploring this site and meeting new people.

Welcome aboard, nice to see another "southie". Sorry to hear about your losses, but you're in the right place to get tank advice and find a fish buddy to swap favors checking in on your tank when you have to go out of town. Post often, the only bad question is one you don't ask! Now provide us with some details about your tank (size, etc) and an FTS (full tank shot).

Welcome!!! I suggest getting a timer for your lights. A basic one is about $5 and are a great convenience for not having to manually work the lights. The more you can automate in this hobby the more you can just enjoy your tank :).

You can't control me!!! =P

But she can control the 'goods'. Never mess with the supplier who feeds your habit. :)

Uh-hum, Laura, I need a cleaner shrimp please.

You learning here Vash?

PS- Welcome Melissa! This is a great group. Lots of help and information.

Hi everyone. Just found this site and am SO happy to have an Austin site to visit. I have had my sw set up for about 3 months now, and am loving it. Having to start over with everything except my fish now. A crab destroyed all my polyps, mushrooms and sponge. He's long gone :) Also just lost both of my neat anemones after I had to make an emergency out of town visit for family. Left the light on for 2 1/2 days. Anyhow I look forward to exploring this site and meeting new people.

Welcome to the club Melissa! :D

Hi everyone. Just found this site and am SO happy to have an Austin site to visit. I have had my sw set up for about 3 months now, and am loving it. Having to start over with everything except my fish now. A crab destroyed all my polyps, mushrooms and sponge. He's long gone biggrin.gif Also just lost both of my neat anemones after I had to make an emergency out of town visit for family. Left the light on for 2 1/2 days. Anyhow I look forward to exploring this site and meeting new people.

Welcome to da club Melissa. And +1 on a timer. They keep things consistent.