New guy in San Marcos!

Robert Wynn

Hey all,

Just got into saltwater in december. I was given a 40g tank by my brother.

Currently running a 150w MH + 2 14x T5 Actinics.

No skimmer(doing water changes and smart feedings until I save up and find the right one for me)

Koralia 1xK3 and 1xnano.

10g Sump(building it this weekend)

Currently have about 20lb LR and maybe 20lb LS. I am adding a little each month(until I reach 100 or so)

I have 2 false perc clowns and a gold headed goby.

I added my first coral a common green looking Zoa two weeks ago, it is fully opened and looks happy.

I plan on getting my DIY overflow created this weekend.(It isn't drilled so it is cheaper and easier to do it this way given that as soon as we buy a house later this year I am upgrading to a 125-210g)

I'll add some pictures once I get home. I am currently in the maternity wing of CTMC. My wife is about 9 hours into labor with our 2nd(a boy).

This club looks awesome so far. I'll deff be paying dues and getting active here.

Thanks!

Robert

Thanks for the welcome! I can already tell I'll be in the for sale section buying yall's frags for the forseeable future!

Once we get mom and the baby home(tomorrow) I will be adding some more coral and pics...did I miss it or is there not a section to post build threads?

• 1 month later...