Adding a new record to the FAQ wiki.
1. Select the category the article best fits in.
2. Select the subcategory the article best fits in.
3. Click the "Add Record" button.
4. Adding Record Screen
1. The category will be populated with the category you navigated to, but can be changed if necessary.
2. Name the article.
3. Enter your article text. Limit 10,000 characters.
4a. Click the "Click To Attach Files" button to add any images to your article.
4b. Click the "Add to Record" to insert the picture into the article. The image will be inserted at your cursors location.
5. Provide proper link attribution for references.
6. Click the "Save" button to submit your article for approval.
5. After your article is reviewed by an editor, it will be publicly displayed.
Editing a record in the wiki.
Visit any article and click the "edit record" button. Make desired changes and click "save" to resubmit the article for approval.