I got worms

Beaux

Kind of looks like a bristleworm.  Lots of people have them and like them.  I'm not that big a fan myself.
Thanks for the quick reply. I am going to guess from your reply they do not damage corals?
If I did want to rid my tank of them, manually or?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That kind is beneficial for detritus removal. There are definitely bad ones though. And too many could also be bad. I can't keep any tiny fish like scooter blennies in my 150 because - I believe - the bristle-worms get 'em at night.

I recently posted an article on bristle worms. You might find it helpful:

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=http://www.austinreefclub.com/topic/40303-bristle-worms/&share_tid=40303&share_fid=11912&share_type=t

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

They're not really known to bother corals, but i never say never. They don't bother my softies, LPS or SPS. There are videos out there on how to make bristleworm traps out of a plastic water bottle and straws, if you want to try catching some.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Bristle worms. Beneficial detritus eaters, helpful. I absolutely hate them. If the population gets too large, get a melanurus wrasse. They LOVE them.

I wouldn't even bother with manual removal. You'll create a trap, maybe you'll get a couple dozen of them. But there are guaranteed a hundred more still living and reproducing in your live rock. The bristle population will ebb and flow depending on your (over)feeding habits. I like fat fish so instead of reducing food....melanurus wrasse for the win.

• Like 3

I am a fan of the manual removal, fully aware that there are 100 more in there I can't see.  Don't care.  Just like winning those small battles!

Those small worms can grow into freakin' MONSTERS, and I'm just happier knowing I'm doing SOMETHING.  Still, it's not much.  Here are some beasts I found when I upgraded my tank and had the rock cycling: 

• Like 1